TIPCO offers Liquid Powder Mixing ( LPM ) solutions for powder wetting and dispersing machines that provide fast, lump-free wetting and dispersing of various different powders or granules in liquids. Suitable for both continuous as well as batch (recirculation) processes.
TIPCO LPM works on a unique Rotor Stator System that generates a large negative pressure and absorbs powder directly into the liquid without dust formation and is loss-free. The inducted powder is dispersed immediately and under high shear.
Liquid Powder Mixing Machine offers the Following Advantages
- No dust or solvent emissions
- Agglomerates and caking are prevented
- Avoids Lump formation
- Shorter production times
- Improved and constant mixture quality
- Efficient use of raw materials
- Easy and fail-safe handling
- Automation optionally available
- Reliable scale-up of mixing processes from the lab to production
- Compact design minimizes space requirements
- Easy installation/compatibility with existing plants
- Various design Options like Trolley type, suction from Hose, suction from the Funnel and Silo bags with automation.